Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Sprouting up just south of historic downtown Leesburg is an entirely new community of 400 single family homes—a neighborhood that reflects the comfort and charm of small town America. Spacious homes inspired by the architectural legacy of rural Virginia weave the pattern of hometown streetscapes, interspersed with the modern lifestyle and healthy living amenities that your family needs. Come discover the neighborhood where you can put down roots, raise a family, and build lasting relationships. The groups of good friends here are growing fast. Why are you waiting?
- Minutes from the shops, restaurants, galleries, nightspots and centuries-refined elegance of Historic Downtown Leesburg, VA
- Surrounded by daily conveniences like supermarkets, professional offices, public parks and key commuter ways
- Highly-awarded Loudoun County Public Schools
- The Potomac River, acclaimed wineries, hiking trails, golf courses, historic landmarks and more
- Historically-influenced single family homes with an Arts and Crafts flair
- Up to 6 bedrooms, grand front porches and heart-of-the-home kitchens
Luke Rowand, Jim Graves
Meadowbrook Farm is Close to Everything!
• Downtown Leesburg - 4 Minutes • Reston - 19 Minutes
• Dulles International Airport - 20 Minutes • Tyson's Corner - 29 Minutes
• Arlington - 44 Minutes • Washington D.C. - 51 Minutes
To Sales Center From Tysons Corner and points East: Take Route 7 West to the Town of Leesburg. Use the 2 left lanes to turn left onto Battlefield Pkwy. Turn Right onto S. King St (Rt. 15). Turn Right onto Marathon Dr. To first Right onto Akan St. Model Home Sales Centre is ahead.
To Sales Center From Dulles Toll Road (VA-267): Take VA-267 W towards the town of Leesburg. Take exit 2 toward Battlefield Pkwy. Turn right onto Battlefield Pkwy. Turn Right onto S. King St (Rt. 15). Turn Right onto Marathon Dr. To first Right onto Akan St. Model Home Sales Centre is ahead.
1022 Ribbon Limestone Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s
25474 Woodbine Farm Drive, VA
Priced from the High $500s