Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Come home to an unexpected blend of past, present and future. Come home to an unprecedented Loudoun County community that combines architecture inspired by Virginia’s homestead history with the technology and modern thinking you expect in a home for today (and tomorrow). And this great Washington, DC suburban location gives you your pick of all the conveniences that your family needs. It’s timeless, and timely. It’s time to come home to Prosperity Plains.
- Virginia farmhome-inspired single family homes and townhomes in Chantilly, VA
- 19th and 20th century on the outside, thoroughly 21st century on the inside
- Heart-of-the-home kitchens that bring everyone together
- Up to 7 bedrooms and up to 5 ½ baths
- Natural hardwood floors, tall ceilings and bright, airy interiors
- Minutes from Routes 50 and 28, I-66, Dulles International Airport and Metro’s Silver Line trains
Purchase a new Van Metre home before March 31st and receive up to a $5,000 Design Centre credit. If you qualify for one of our Rewards programs, you will receive not only up to a $5,000 Design Centre credit, but your Reward as well. We want to give you a little extra love. And really, who doesn't need more of that?
Mike Hales, Philip Pollard
From I-66, exit at Route 28 North. Follow Route 28 North to Route 50 West. Continue approximately 6 miles. Make a left on Gum Spring Road, continue about 2 miles and make a left onto Whitman Corner Drive. Turn right onto Woodbine Farm Drive. Model will be on left. 25474 Woodbine Farm Drive.
24499 Amherst Forest Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s
4961 Lakeside Crossing, VA
Priced from the Low $600s