Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Come home to an unexpected blend of past, present and future. Come home to an unprecedented Loudoun County community that combines architecture inspired by Virginia’s homestead history with the technology and modern thinking you expect in a home for today (and tomorrow). And this great Washington, DC suburban location gives you your pick of all the conveniences that your family needs. It’s timeless, and timely. It’s time to come home to Prosperity Plains.
- Virginia farmhome-inspired single family homes and townhomes in Chantilly, VA
- 19th and 20th century on the outside, thoroughly 21st century on the inside
- Heart-of-the-home kitchens that bring everyone together
- Up to 7 bedrooms and up to 5 ½ baths
- Natural hardwood floors, tall ceilings and bright, airy interiors
- Minutes from Routes 50 and 28, I-66, Dulles International Airport and Metro’s Silver Line trains
If you need a home NOW, we are here to help. Our community sales teams are doing everything they can to support you — virtual tours, FaceTime chats, more documents available electronically, and in-person tours by appointment only. Click to learn more about our current incentives and public safety initiatives.
Mike Hales, Philip Pollard
From I-66, exit at Route 28 North. Follow Route 28 North to Route 50 West. Continue approximately 6 miles. Make a left on Gum Spring Road, continue about 2 miles and make a left onto Whitman Corner Drive. Turn right onto Woodbine Farm Drive. Model will be on left. 25474 Woodbine Farm Drive.
24499 Amherst Forest Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s
4961 Lakeside Crossing, VA
Priced from the Low $600s