Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
At the heart of Loudoun County – with Blue Ridge views to the west and Washington, DC’s corridors of power to the east – you’ll find Montrose Farm Estates. Against a backdrop of mountain vistas, Montrose Farm Estates offers two extraordinary 3 acre parcels. Choose from a portfolio of homes designed especially for this neighborhood, available for showing in nearby Leesburg.
- Sweeping Virginia Piedmont estates up to 3 acres
- Purcellville’s village charm, with groceries, daily needs, casual eateries, and farmers markets
- Minutes from Rt. 7 and the Dulles Greenway; easy access to Dulles International Airport, Metro Silver Line trains & Reston Town Center
- Some of the most scenic miles of the W & OD Trail for biking, running or walking
- Historically-inspired Van Metre estate home designs
Luke Rowand, Jim Graves
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
To Montrose Farm Estates From Leesburg, VA: Take Route 7 West through the Town of Leesburg. Use the right lane to merge onto Va-7 W to Winchester/VA-9. Take the VA-287 S exit toward VA-7 Purcellville/Lovettsville. Turn left onto Berlin Turnpike. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit. Continue onto E Main St. Turn left onto S 20th St. Slight left onto State Rte 611/S 20th St. Slight left onto State Rte 725. Turn right onto State Rte 722. Turn right to stay one State Rte 722. Turn right onto Lancer Circle.
1526 Ribbon Limestone Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s