Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
At the heart of Loudoun County – with Blue Ridge views to the west and Washington, DC’s corridors of power to the east – you’ll find Montrose Farm Estates. Against a backdrop of mountain vistas, Montrose Farm Estates offers two extraordinary 3 acre parcels. Choose from a portfolio of homes designed especially for this neighborhood, available for showing in nearby Leesburg.
- Sweeping Virginia Piedmont estates up to 3 acres
- Purcellville’s village charm, with groceries, daily needs, casual eateries, and farmers markets
- Minutes from Rt. 7 and the Dulles Greenway; easy access to Dulles International Airport, Metro Silver Line trains & Reston Town Center
- Some of the most scenic miles of the W & OD Trail for biking, running or walking
- Historically-inspired Van Metre estate home designs
Natalie Householder, Peggy Wishart
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
To Montrose Farm Estates From Leesburg, VA: Take Route 7 West through the Town of Leesburg. Use the right lane to merge onto Va-7 W to Winchester/VA-9. Take the VA-287 S exit toward VA-7 Purcellville/Lovettsville. Turn left onto Berlin Turnpike. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit. Continue onto E Main St. Turn left onto S 20th St. Slight left onto State Rte 611/S 20th St. Slight left onto State Rte 725. Turn right onto State Rte 722. Turn right to stay one State Rte 722. Turn right onto Lancer Circle.