Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Downtown Brambleton means Uptown Style. Restaurants, boutique retailers, movies, meeting places, and community events are all right next door to your new urban-industrial, open-plan townhome. You’re also connected to a state-of-the-art library, Brambleton’s other neighborhoods, parks, pools and highly-ranked Loudoun County schools by an intricate trail network. City convenience, suburban setting. Welcome home.
- Walking distance to popular restaurants, shopping and entertainment in Downtown Brambleton
- The Nation’s Capital by Metro rail and key commuter routes – the world by Dulles Airport, 15 minutes away
- Urban brick and concrete townhomes with expansive, industrial-style windows
- Up to 4 bedrooms and 3,000+ square feet
- Open interior plans – and roof decks – for entertaining
- 2-car garages
Nikkea Spotts, Omayra Dehring
Directions to Sales Gallery From I-66: Take exit 57B for US-50 W toward Fair Oaks/Winchester. Continue straight onto US-50 W/Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. Turn right onto VA-606 E/Loudoun County Pkwy. Take the 1st left onto State Route 621/Evergreen Mills Rd. Continue to follow Evergreen Mills Rd. Turn right onto VA-659 N/Belmont Ridge Rd. Turn left onto Creighton Road to a Right onto Porter Ridge Terrace. Take first Right at Circle to a Right onto Sullivans Square. Model will be on the Right.
25474 Woodbine Farm Drive, VA
Priced from the High $500s
1526 Ribbon Limestone Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s