Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Stone Mill Corner, in the heart of the complete-hometown Stone Ridge community in eastern Loudoun County, says a lot about where you’re going –whether you’re starting a life of home ownership, a family, a pre-retirement adventure, or just your daily commute to work. And all the pools, parks, fitness, shopping, daily conveniences and community appeal of Stone Ridge are immediately accessible from these urban-styled, garage townhomes.
- Contemporary, urban-design townhome condominiums in the center of the thriving Stone Ridge community
- The spaciousness of single family homes, with the conveniences of condo ownership
- Up to 3 bedrooms and up 2,200+ square feet of interior space
- Immediate proximity to Routes 50 and 28, I-66, Dulles International Airport and Metro’s Silver Line trains
- Surrounded by everything that makes Stone Ridge one of the DC Metro region’s most sought-after addresses
See how you can own a new home with low and affordable monthly payments that can be similar or less than renting.
Ann Van Metre
From I-66, exit at Route 28 North. Follow Route 28 North to Route 50 West. Continue approximately 6 miles. Just past Gum Spring Road, turn left onto Stone Springs Blvd. Take a right onto Millstream Drive to first left onto Amherst Forest Terrace. Sales Office is on the right.
24466 Hawthorn Thicket Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $500s
1526 Ribbon Limestone Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s