Be the first to know. Sign up for exclusive updates and special offers.
Mill Corner, in the heart of the complete-hometown Stone Ridge community in eastern Loudoun County, says a lot about where you’re going –whether you’re starting a life of home ownership, a family, a pre-retirement adventure, or just your daily commute to work to key travel and commuter routes. And all the pools, parks, fitness, shopping, daily conveniences and community appeal of Stone Ridge are immediately accessible from these urban-styled, garage townhomes.
- Contemporary, urban-design townhome condominiums in the center of the thriving Stone Ridge community
- The spaciousness of single family homes, with the conveniences of condo ownership
- Up to 3 bedrooms and up 2,200+ square feet of interior space
- Immediate proximity to Routes 50 and 28, I-66, Dulles International Airport and Metro’s Silver Line trains
- Surrounded by everything that makes Stone Ridge one of the DC Metro region’s most sought-after addresses
See how you can own a new home with low and affordable monthly payments that can be similar or less than renting.
24499 Amherst Forest Terrace
Aldie, VA 20105
Ann Van Metre
From I-66, exit at Route 28 North. Follow Route 28 North to Route 50 West. Continue approximately 6 miles. Just past Gum Spring Road, turn left onto Stone Springs Blvd. Take a right onto Millstream Drive to first left onto Amherst Forest Terrace. Sales Office is on the right.
24466 Hawthorn Thicket Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $500s
1526 Ribbon Limestone Terrace, VA
Priced from the Lower $400s