October is gone, and November is knocking on the doorstep; soon to follow will be December, winter weather, and first on many people’s minds in and around Stone Ridge: the opening of Stone Springs Hospital Center.
As Loudoun County’s first new hospital to open in 100 years, this 124-bed hospital center promises to increase area residents’ access to high-quality healthcare for Loudoun County residents; to improve the county’s emergency preparedness capabilities, and to provide 500 new jobs as well as $2.1 million tax revenue to fund important community programs.
Services available at StoneSprings Hospital Center will include:
Take a virtual tour of the all-new StoneSprings Hospital Center:
- A full-service, 24/7 Emergency Department
- The latest technology applied to patient care and safety
- Medical/surgical/pediatric/intensive care services
- Ten Labor-delivery-recovery-postpartum beds
- Advanced cardiac services, including a Cardiac Cath Lab
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional services
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h06hLS_IYzI] ]
StoneSprings Hospital Center is set to open in December.
Van Metre Home is committed to keeping homeowners (and prospective homebuyers) apprised of what is new and affecting residents in Stone Ridge.